Hunt & Peck is a boutique estate liquidation and online auction company operated by Nova Liquidation LLC, which has lovingly serviced the Washington DC Metropolitan area for over 15 years. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to operate and provide unique and concrete solutions to our clients.
In response to the COVID-19 epidemic, we have added Hunt & Peck Online Auctions to our business model. We provide an exigent and safe estate auction service for people who still need to prepare their home for downsizing or a move during these unprecedented times.
Our estate specialist/business development director will review your estate and any images you send over. Note, not all estates will qualify for our services please refer to the list below for items which add significant value to a general household estate.
* Sterling silver or Gold Jewelry.
*Guns and Ammunition
* Collections such as vintage comic books, toys 1970's and before
* Vehicles, Tractors, Farm, Yard and Garden .Equipment.
* Branded furniture such as Baker, Henkel Harris, Henredon, Kittinger
* Fine China
* Fine Art such as Paintings, Signed Prints, and Signed Sculptures
* Fine Oriental Rugs
* High Fashion – Chanel, Dior, Yves St. Lauren, St. John, Gucci, Prada
*Wine and Spirit Collections
- If the estate qualifies, our estate specialist will schedule an in person walk-through of your home wearing appropriate PPE. Once there, we will walk you through the liquidation process an take the necessary photos and notes.
- Once you have chosen Hunt & Peck Auctions for your liquidation, a contract will be signed and the process will begin.
- Our team will coordinate pick-up of your items and transport to our auction company.
- Your estate items are iventoried, researched, photographed and cataloged.
- Your estate items will be presented for online bidding to hundreds of thousands of bidders.
- After the close of the auction we will manage and assist with pick-up and shipping of all your estate items to respective winning bidders.
- After close of the auction, you will receive payment and auction records within 4 weeks.
Recently our team assisted a client in the Greenbrier Building, whose position was incredibly unique. Due to Covid-19, the client was stuck in her apartment located in Milan, Italy. Our client was unable to return to the United States. During this time, her condo was on the market, had sold and was heading to closing. She had no way of disposing of her fine collection of furnishings, art and household possessions. She hired Hunt and Peck Auctions LLC to deliver her finest pieces to auction, sell the collectibles online and purchase the remainder of the estate. Hunt & Peck shipped her personal effects to Milan and her requested items were mailed t to her friends in across the US. In less than a week her home was empty and swept— ready for closing!
Hunt & Peck offers the same level of practiced care and boutique assistance to all of our clients during this precarious time. We look forward to meeting your needs in the future!